1.8M 6ft usb-rs485-we-1800-bt USB to RS485 serial Converter Cable
This Utech USB-RS485 cables are USB to RS485 levels serial converters. The cables include FTDI’s FT232RL USB to serial UART interface IC device, which handles all the USB signalling, and protocols, plus an appropriate transceiver. The cable provides a fast, simple method to connect equipment with an RS485 interface to USB.
1. USB-RS485 converter cable provides a USB to RS485 serial interface with customised end connectors.
2. Entire USB to RS485 translation protocol handled by the electronics over-molded in the cable.
3. Overmolded FT232R chipset provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface. Works with all Windows and Mac OS versions.
4. UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
5. Internal EEPROM with user writeable area.
6. Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud.
7. Visual indication of Tx and Rx traffic via LEDs in the transparent USB connector.
8. Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
9. Electronics available as separate PCB.